Friday, August 6, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Day!!

Every Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day, which means bigger, better Swagbucks are given out!!



I love Swagbucks!!  It's a really easy way to get rewards just for searching the web like you normally would.  If you're not already signed up, I highly recommend it!
Simply use Swagbucks as your search engine and you're randomly awarded "bucks" which are like digital dollars you can use to buy all kinds of things - gift cards (to Amazon, Gap, Starbucks, Barnes & Nobles, iTunes......), apparel, video games, electronics.......all for just searching like usual.
You can go to Swagbucks.com and search, or you can choose to set it as your homepage, add the toolbar, and/or make it your default search bar to use it.  I've made it our homepage so when we get online I automatically just "search" for wherever I need to go - yahoo, facebook, etc.

You can redeem your Swagbucks for lots of things.  Personally, I like redeeming them for Amazon gift cards because they don't take long to earn and are great to have "on hand" for the really great deals Amazon runs.  Currently it takes 450 Swagbucks to earn a $5 gift card.  I've recently redeemed over $60 in gift cards from Swagbucks and haven't made much of an effort to get them.  It's a super easy way to earn rewards for doing what you already do!!


It's easy to sign up and easy to use - I love seeing that "buck" show up when I've won one! =)
Remember, I don't recommend anything that I don't/wouldn't use myself.  I personally like Swagbucks a lot and want to share it with you.  And you can get Swagbucks when people you refer win Swagbucks - so it makes a good thing even better!
Just click on any of the links or banners in this post and start searching!

Search & Win

No comments: