Friday, February 25, 2011

Walgreens Wrap-Up (2/24/11) Saved 90%!

This week was a great one at Walgreens - I found everything I needed, plus some surprise deals once I was at the store!  And I only left with a $5 Register Reward - whew!  Those expiration dates make me nervous, lol!  I had none left last week and it was such a relief that I thought about skipping Walgreens for a couple weeks - but I'm glad I didn't!!
(To see how I got these deals, check this week's list here and the details on the extra clearance finds here.)


1 rolling suitcase clearanced (reg. $19.99) ~ $5
6 Gain dish soaps ~ all free
2 Cream of Wheat 3pks. ~ all free
4 Dove body washes clearanced ~ all free
Dove deodorant ~ free
Vaseline lotion clearanced ~ free
RepHresh tampons - free
Skittles (reg. .89¢) clearanced ~ .22¢
Orbit Strawberry Mint gum clearanced ~ .65¢ ea.
Extra Sweet Tropical gum clearanced ~ .32¢ ea.


Retail Value: $80.90
Sale Price: $29.25
- Coupons: $16.25
- Register Rewards: $5
Final Price = $8!  Savings of 90%!


What great deals did you get at Walgreens this week??

     

No comments: