Friday, February 4, 2011

Win more Swag Bucks today!! Mega Swag Bucks Friday!!

Every Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day, which means bigger, better Swagbucks are given out!!



What is SwagBucks?  Swagbucks is a search engine where you earn "bucks" for searching the internet - AND by redeeming FREE codes, answering poll questions, referring friends (whatever they win by searching, you earn buck for buck up to 1000 per referral!), among other things to earn rewards such as gift cards (to Amazon, GAP, Starbucks, Barnes & Nobles, iTunes.....), apparel, video games, electronics and much more.  Join HERE and start earning!!

I love Swagbucks!!  It's a really easy way to get rewards just for searching the web like you normally would.  If you're not already signed up, I highly recommend it!


You can go to Swagbucks.com and search, or you can choose to set it as your homepage, add the toolbar, and/or make it your default search bar to use it. 
I've made it the default search engine and our homepage so when we get online I automatically just "search" for wherever I need to go - yahoo, facebook, etc.

The first time I get online each day I go to the "Earn" tab at the top of the Swagbucks page and do these three things to earn a buck each.....
~ Click on "Trusted Surveys" for 1 buck (you can complete surveys for more, but just going to the page will get you one instantly)
~ Then I click "NOSO" under that same tab and click through the offers (without entering info) and am awarded 1 buck at the end
~  Finally, I go to "Daily Poll" (I love polls  ;) and answer the question for another buck! 

So, right away I get 3 Swagbucks in about a minute.....and occasionally they offer more in those links (*today I got 2 bucks after the "NOSO's").  There are other ways to earn (like watching their videos and things), but those are the three I do every day, along with searching of course.  =)

You can redeem your Swagbucks for lots of things.  I like redeeming them for Amazon gift cards because they don't take long to earn and are great to have "on hand" for the really great deals Amazon runs (like these super cheap diapers!!).  Currently it takes 450 Swagbucks to earn a $5 gift card.  I've recently redeemed over $60 in gift cards from Swagbucks and haven't made much of an effort to get them.  It's a super easy way to earn rewards for doing what you already do!!


It's easy to sign up and easy to use - I love seeing that "buck" show up when I've won one!    =)
Remember, I don't recommend anything that I don't/wouldn't use myself.  I personally like Swagbucks a LOT! 
Just click HERE and start searching!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sawgbucks Rock and I Thank you :)

Mara @ Super Savings said...

I agree and you're welcome!! =)