Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bath and Body Works - LUV BBW Club's FREE items for March!

I can hardly believe it's March already!  Are you ready for some more delightfulness from Bath and Body Works?!

A few months ago, they had an online offer to join their "LUV BBW" Club online - they sent cards to members which entitle them to get 1 fun FREE item(s) a month (Jan.-May 2011) just for stopping in on a Thursday of that month.  There are more details in my first post about it, but from what I understand it's now closed.  If you have a card I will post reminders to make sure you don't forget to get your freebie!

I stopped in today and found that March's Freebies are..............



Two of the Slatkin and Co. 1.6oz Filled Candles in any scent you choose.  And oh mylanta do they smell goood!!!  They're named things like Island Margarita, Caribbean Escape, Coconut Vanilla, Pineapple Orchid.....all smells that made me almost believe I was on a beach somewhere with a delicious umbrella drink in my hand!  ;)
I had the hardest time choosing just 2!  (Which is good because they're on sale 3/$5 I believe.)

At checkout they also gave me a coupon for a FREE Signature Collection item (up to $12) with any purchase of $10 or more (valid Mar. 21 - Apr. 17)........hmm, may just have to grab one of these in the big size.  ;)

If you go in take the printable coupon for a FREE Signature Collection Travel Size item with ANY purchase (up to $5 value - exp 3/9)!  

No comments: