Monday, May 9, 2011

Get cheap or FREE magazines from Magazines.com or even MAKE money!



I've mentioned deals before from Magazines.com (like this one for All You), and not too long ago I was able to get FREE 1-year subscriptions to Better Homes & Garden and Real Simple (for my mom and myself)! Shipping is always free and there's no sales tax! They have a huge selection too!

If you're signed up to get their email newsletters, you will get notifications of when they're having sales on magazines - saving up to 80-90% off cover prices.  It's already a good deal........But! In those emails, you'll also occasionally get a $5 "gift card" towards a purchase on the site - I believe they send the "gift cards" every 3-4 months or so.

Magazines.com, Inc.

You can then either make a purchase with it or apply it to your account if you don't want to buy anything right then.  OR, you can request that they send it to you in a check instead!!  Yes my friends, you heard right, they will send you a $5 check just for the asking!  Simply go here, enter the "gift card" code and your address and request your check!  I think I usually get mine 4-6 weeks after requesting it.  It's a pretty sweet deal - either grab some great magazines with the code or request the cash!
 

No comments: