Sunday, June 19, 2011

Easy Father's Day Recipes - Cute Cupcakes, Great Grilling Ideas, Fab French Toast and More!

Looking for a way to "wow" Dad's tummy this Father's Day?  Check out these super cute ideas for meals and treats right up his alley!  They all look delicious and easy - bonus!  ;)

{Like these adorable "grilled" cupcakes}

{Or these delicious looking fajitas - I think my hubs would love this!}

{what a cute remote control cake - yum!}


I think I might be making those fajitas for lunch on Sunday, but for breakfast I just came across these french toast recipes on Six Sister's Stuff that look outstanding!  I can't decide between these two.....



{Creme Brulee French Toast}




Are you cooking up anything special for Father's Day?  Does your family have any food traditions?

No comments: