Saturday, March 3, 2012

Meijer Wrap-Up (3/3/12) ~ $100 retail for under $18! Saved 82%!

Meijer had a couple sweet deals this week that I almost missed!  We didn't need much so I thought I'd just save myself the trip this time. 
Last minute though, I remembered that there was a sweet deal on Danimals ($1.89 on sale, - MQ, - .50¢ mPerks = as low as .14¢).....and Kraft products (my blogging friend Sarah has the details here)......so I fit a quick trip to Meijer into my crazy Saturday!

{Meijer trip ~ Saved 82%}

(4) Danimals Crunchers
(1) Philadelphia Indulgence
(1) Philadelphia Cooking Creme
(4) Kraft sliced cheese
(8) Kraft shredded cheese
(14) Kraft Fresh Take

Regular Retail: $100.48
Sale Price: $77.89
- Coupons: $25.05
- Meijer OYNO and instant discount: $35
Final Price = $17.84 ~ Savings of 82%!!



There are still some great printable coupons for some of these items here!



No comments: