Friday, April 13, 2012

FREE Zumba and Hooping Exercise Classes tomorrow April 14th!


Are any of you fans of Zumba??  I love, love, love it!  It's a great cardio exercise based on Latin dance that really gets your heart rate up and (maybe most importantly) is a lot of fun!  I'm not a big fan of exercise, but Zumba is something I've come back to the gym for over and over since I discovered it 3-4 years ago.

For my local West Michigan readers, here's are a couple FREE Zumba Classes to check out tomorrow and a chance to try "hooping" too!

(This is being put on by Heather at Shoreline Natural Wellness who I know personally and is extremely knowledgeable, and Merri David from Hoop Happy will be there too and I've taken her "hooping" class at the YMCA and it was a fantastic workout!)


When: Saturday, April 14th at 1:15 and 2:15 pm
 
Where: Hackley at the Lakes (6401 Prairie St, Norton Shores, MI 49444) by the Lakes Mall
 
Cost: FREE!
 
Why: Mammogram party from 1-4pm. This is an open house to help low income women get the preventative services so very important for their health. All are welcome, not just low income. Both Merri Davis of Hoop Happy and I (Heather) will be there dancing and hooping our hearts out. I will run two 20 minute classes. One at 1:15 and another at 2:15. Come ready to laugh and dance.


No comments: