Friday, September 7, 2012

Lowe's: Clearance Indoor/Outdoor Parsons Chairs less than $25 each!

{the stock photo shows it looking a little green, but they're actually tan like you can see in my photos below}

I just happened to see one of my favorite bloggers, Abbie over at Five Days, Five Ways, post about this awesome deal she got at Lowe's Home Improvement yesterday on Facebook!  2 Parson's chairs for $49.50 (reg. $198)!!  I love this style and we need new dining room chairs in a bad way!
Also, the reviews on the Lowe's website are great!

They're indoor/outdoor chairs and sold as a patio chair, but quite a few people use them as dining/kitchen chairs.  They're mold/mildew resistant and all that and I think they'll be perfect, non-staining, wipe-able chairs for our family of little ones!  They even have "easy-to-clean removable covers".....music to my "mama" ears!

{Lucas "helping" me assemble}

I ran to my store this morning to see if they had any, and lucky me, they had some!  Even though they're weather-proof (Sunbrella fabric), they're not "plastic-y"....they're more soft and comfortable than I thought they might be.

I bought 3 sets and am excited to surprise my husband when he gets home in a few days with a new look for our dining room!  (It took less than 4 minutes for me to assemble my first chair!  You only have to attach the seat to the frame - and all the stuff's included.)



Set of 2 allen + roth Dellinger Cast Aluminum Patio Dining Chair:
  • Durable, hand-brushed, wood-looking finish
  • Rust-free aluminum frame
  • Easy to assemble with the tools provided
  • Indoor/outdoor use
  • Fully-upholstered, quick-dry chair
  • Easy-to-clean removable covers

Lowe's has a lot of their patio furniture clearanced 10-50% off, time to take a look for some great end of the season deals!

(thanks Abbie!)

No comments: