Thursday, November 7, 2013

Make money with the clothes your children have outgrown (and save $10 off your first order at thredUp!)

Great online consignment for the kids clothes!  (and $10 off your first order)


What do you do with clothes your kids have outgrown....or don't want?

We pass most of them on to family and friends that have smaller kidlets....this week though I took a large basket of clothes that were in great condition (but wouldn't really work for any of our "hand-me-down-ees") into a couple consignment shops we like and they took almost all of them!  I'm excited to see what sells and possibly make a little money before Christmas!

If you don't have great consignment stores nearby (or don't want to drive to one, lol), thredUp is a great online option.  They send you a mailable bag to be able to send them clothes you've outgrown, to sell them and make some money!

 Great online consignment for womens and childrens clothes (and get $10 off your first order!)


They're a great site to buy from too!  They offer clothing for all ages (womens, juniors, boys and girls) from brands like Gap, Gymboree, Old Navy, Ralph Lauren, J. Crew, Lucky Brand, Banana Republic, and more!

I just ordered from them for the first time recently, and was thrilled with what I got!  I ordered 2 cute pairs of pants and a shirt for Lucas -- they were all in great condition, just as described, and they shipped really quickly.  And if you use my referral link, you get $10 off your first order! (I love the clothes I've gotten from them!)



No comments: