Wednesday, November 6, 2013

**HOT** GREAT Deal on Coconut Oil at Vitacost!!


 Best deal I have EVER seen on coconut oil!!! Organic, extra-virgin, cold pressed, in BPA-free jars and CHEAP! (Ordering this today!!)


I have never seen a great quality coconut oil this cheap! I love coconut oil for just about everything - cooking, baking, soothing dry skin, homemade deodorant, putting in my coffee.....seriously - everything! And the health benefits are outstanding!

This is hands down the best deal I have ever seen on coconut oil!  Even the regular price is great, but right now (can't find an end date), get Vitacost Extra Virgin Certified Organic Coconut Oil (54 fl oz) is only $16.99!!  And if you spend $25 on Vitacost brand items, you get FREE shipping!  They have soo many items to get your order to $25 (or $30 to get $10 off, see below) -- many things I've been paying much more for at our local health food store!

This oil is certified organic, non-GMO coconut oil.  Cold pressed without the use of heat or chemicals, and packaged in BPA-free jars!


Best deal I have EVER seen on coconut oil!!! Organic, extra-virgin, cold pressed, in BPA-free jars and CHEAP! (Ordering this today!!)

Here’s how to save even more:
  • If you spend at least $25 on Vitacost brand products you get free shipping. (free shipping on everything else when your order is $49 or more)
  • If you are a new customer with Vitacost, you can sign up through my referral link and receive a $10 certificate to spend on any order $30 or more.
  • Use the "Set and Save" option to save an additional 10%!
  • If you are a returning customer with Vitacost, use the code BEVITA6 to receive $5 off your order of Vitacost brand products!
  • Check out their Free Samples (type into their search bar) to see what freebies they have available that can ship with your order
Fantastic deals on coconut oil (and other health food items!) Best deal I have EVER seen on coconut oil!!! Organic, extra-virgin, cold pressed, in BPA-free jars and CHEAP! (Ordering this today!!)

1 comment:

Kendra Marshall said...

I love Vitacost! This is one of my "regular" places to shop. I get vitamins, medicines, soaps, toothpaste, teas, and more. At a great price too!