Monday, January 6, 2014

Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred workout DVD - only $6.99!


With the New Year just starting, and resolutions being made, obviously there are many of us looking to get healthier and get in shape.  Since we've always had kiddos that make working out at home easier (and I've always had the need to workout!), I've used a lot of exercise DVDs/videos over the years!

Jillian Michaels "30-day Shred" is a great workout DVD - one of my favorites! 
I *love* that it's only a 20-minute workout and makes the most of your time...but don't be fooled! It's not an easy peasy 20 minutes -- it's a great intense workout (that you can work up to) and it gets results!

I compared lots of prices when I bought this last year, and I believe this is the cheapest I ever saw it -- $6.99 (and qualifies for Free shipping on orders over $35)! 
*If you're looking for something to get you to the free shipping threshold, I have friends that also had great results with her other DVD's - 6 Week Six Pack, and Ripped in 30!


No comments: