Monday, April 7, 2014

Amazon: Purse Organizer only $3.65 shipped!



This purse insert organizer looks so handy!!  Purses aren't necessarily "my thing", but when I have switched purses I've thought something like this would be so great -- and while I love my current purse, I really get frustrated digging around trying to find something in the jumble at the bottom.

Right now, get the Kilofly Purse Organizer Insert (with handles) for $3.65 + FREE shipping!
  • Two zipper compartments and multiple pockets and slots hold all essentials in a neat and organized way
  • Easy to lift out when you want to change bags
  • Can be folded up neatly for easy storage
  • Turns ugly mess into organized success
  • Size: 28 x 17 x 9 cm / 11.2 x 6.8 x 3.6 inch (L x H x W)

(thanks Money Saving Mom!)

No comments: