Saturday, April 18, 2009

Walgreens: Weekly Wrap-Up - Apr. 12-18

All this for $2.68!!! I love to do the numbers on a great trip like this - it just makes me happy! =) That's a 97% Savings!!


(Right? Since my math-whiz hubby is at work, I'm proud of myself to have figured that out myself. =) I just hope I got it right, lol!)
I would've had this "wrap-up" post done earlier today, but I forgot that I already uploaded my pictures to the computer, so I spent hours trying to figure out what was wrong with my camera =) .......the way this week is going, it's a miracle I already have my shopping done, the numbers crunched, and a post up!


$87.54 Retail
$54.27 Sale Price
- $21.59 in Coupons
- $30 in Register Rewards
Final Cost - $2.68!!
Sorry I never got the Walgreens list up - It just seemed like one thing after another this week!
I'll give a little recap to explain what's in the picture........
~ Zout - (b/g - 2 for $3.99)
~ Skippy - (b/g - 2 for 3.29 - .80 manQ = 2 for 2.50)
~ Scunci hairties (5 @ $2 each, - $2 RR = Free)
~ Chapstick (3@ $1.99, -$2 RR = +.03)
~ Colgate toothbrushes (4 @ 3.29, - $4 manQ, - $14 RR = +4.84)
~ Starkist tuna (6 clearanced to .90, - $5.80 manQ = +.40)
~ Russell Stover brownie eggs (needed for fillers, 4 clearanced to .12 ea. = .48)
~ Got2b haircare w/ bonus attached product (b/g - 4@ 2 for $5.99, - 10.99 manQ = .99 for 4)

so.....a couple things about that -
1. Zout - love it! Great stain remover!
2. Obviously I had to do separate transactions because of the Register Rewards.
3. I got the coupons for the Starkist Tuna from Vocalpoint. It's an online community you sign up for and they send you things randomly in the mail, and you can discuss it on the website with other users and they usually include coupons to share with friends too!
4. The Got2B hair care coupons came from BzzAgent - a Word of Mouth (WOM) company that offers campaigns for new products, you get to try the product, let others know about it and share it - and you submit "BzzReports" on the website to give them feedback. The more campaigns you do and reports you submit - the more campaigns you're offered.
I'll post more about Vocalpoint and BzzAgent later, but for now - they're both free and I really like them both! =)
5. The Russell Stover brownie eggs are delicious (I was hoping they wouldn't be so I wouldn't eat them, lol!) And they were part of the Easter clearance - all 75% off!!

No comments: