Saturday, April 25, 2009

Walgreens: Weekly Wrap-Up - Apr. 19-25 - 91% Savings!


This week at Walgreens I wanted to save a little extra and use the 15% coupon they put out for Earth Day, so a couple hours before midnight I ran in to use it before it expired. They were out of a few things I was looking for (including the free reusable Wags tote), but still a good little trip-aroo (.72 Bliss, .34 Dawn, .05 Snapple, .21 profit on the Mitchum and .46 profit for the Edge - wahoo!).

$31.01 Retail
$20 Sale Price (I included the 15% coupon in the sale price)
- $7.35 in coupons
- $5 in Register Rewards
- $5 in EasySaver Rebates
= $2.65 total - 91% Savings!!


P.S.
I talked to a manager this week at Walgreens, and asked him what he knew about the EasySaver rebate program ending. He said that from what he understands, April will be the last month for the program as we know it, but there would be rebates continuing that would print at the register when you purchase a rebate item. You would then mail it in to get your money back. I haven't been able to confirm this with my most trusted Wags manager yet, but wanted to give you a heads up since the end of April is almost here.

No comments: