Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rite-Aid: Weekly Wrap-Up - Apr. 19-25 - 86% Savings


This week's Rite-Aid trip was good....I was so excited to get diapers for Emma for so cheap again - 3.99! The Overnights were included in the same sale as the regular diapers and there was a $2 coupon in the 4/19 SS - oh, and there was 1 more than the jumbo pack! (If you haven't already, go HERE to find out how to get free diapers!)

The Crayola products were clearanced 50% off and there's a $5 rebate wyb $15 Single Check Rebate this month....oh, I just realized that April's rebate period ends today, so it won't do anything for me, but if you purchased $15 of Crayola make sure to submit it (you have until 5/25 to do it at their website).

The Sure for Men deodorant in the picture had a "Try Me Free" sticker on it. When I got home I logged onto TrySureFree.com and found an offer for 3 different Sure products (Sure For Men, Sure w/ Natural Extracts, and Sure Max Clinical Power) Free After Rebate. The forms you print out have a different address for each kind, so I think you could do all three rebates. I think I may return it and buy it between May 17-23 though because there will be a $1 SCR (#94). Combine that with this $1/1 any Sure deodorant or this $1/1 Sure for Men printable and you'll get it free + a $2 profit!

Ok, enough yada, yada - here are the numbers.... =)

$56.75 Retail
$38.20 Sale Price
- $14.50 in coupons
- $15.49 SCR
= $8.21 - 86% Savings!

No comments: