Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kmart Weekly Wrap-Up - June 7-13 - Paid 10%!!


I didn't make it to Kmart until 9 o'clock Saturday night - so I was thrilled to find as much as I did!

The double coupons can be tricky to figure out on the receipt, so my numbers aren't exactly right, but they're within a couple bucks and that's good enough for me (well, not really - it actually makes me crazy, but I can't figure it out so I have no other choice, lol).

$58.26 Retail
$52.79 Sale Price
- $5/$50 Kmart coupon
- $40ish in man. coupons
(after doubling)
- two $1 catalinas to use on my next order (from the Whiskas cat treats)
= $5ish total ~ 90ish% Savings!! =)

3 comments:

amy said...

What's with the cat treats? Did you run out of people food for the kids? :)

Mara said...

You gotta do what you gotta do! ;)
They were just free and I thought they'd be great to give to an animal shelter - or someone with a cat (or a dog the size of a cat) ;)

Suz said...

Great job!! I didn't make it to Kmart this time... you did well! :)