Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rite-Aid Wrap-Up ~ $2.44 Profit for $35 worth! (3-6-10)

Wow!  It's been a long time since I've done a "wrap-up" post where I show a picture of what I bought this week and what the final price is.  I'm so excited to do these again!  I've missed shopping "for real".  =)   Taking some time off to get moved and settled in was great - it was a much needed break in fact, but the stockpile is getting a little low and it's time to get back into it.....at least for a couple weeks before the baby's born, lol.
Here are the great results at Rite-Aid this week..........


Here's what's in the picture:
2 boxes Kashi Heart to Heart
2 boxes Valentine's for next year (clearanced - 90% off @ .29¢ ea.!)
2 pkg. Almay make-up remover towelettes
1 Physicians Formula bamboo compact ("Try Me Free" sticker attached)

Retail Price: $34.89
Sale Price: $21.50
- Coupons: $11.99
- Rebates: $11.95
Final Price: $2.44 PROFIT

No comments: