Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Menards Deals ~ 1/23/11 - 2/6/11 ~ and Wrap-Up

I stopped by Menards this week to grab some things (I'll show you what below) and realized that I need to blog about what they're offering right now.  Here are the best deals I saw................
*(If you're new to how Menards rebates work check this out for details)

Cuddle Up (like a Snuggie! reg. $7.99) - FREE
after $3 mail-in rebate
Limit 5

9" Magnetic Torpedo Level - FREE
after $2.50 mail-in rebate
Limit 2

Physique Shampoo, Conditioner, or 2-in-1 (16oz) - FREE
after $6 mail-in rebate
Limit 4

Roll-A-Bag - .49¢
after $4 mail-in-rebate
Limit 2

Jar Candles (12-18oz) - $.79¢
after $3.50 mail-in-rebate
Limit 5

Hang N Vac - .99¢
after $3 mail-in-rebate
Limit 4

Blackwater Folding Knife - .99¢
after $7 mail-in rebate
Limit 2

Brach's candy - .88¢
(Jube Jelly Cherry, Cinnamon Jelly or Sour Cherry Jels)

Monogram Collage Frame (reg. $14.99) - $4.49
17"x24" - all letters included

Immersion Blender (reg. $14.88) - $4.99
after $5 mail-in rebate
Limit 4

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So, I originally went to Menards to buy this delightfulness..............


Rustoleum Oil Rubbed Bronze spray paint....or as I've found it to be affectionately called in blogland - ORB.   I discovered this through my newest favorite blogger, Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick.  Her blog is lovely, her decorating awesome, her writing hilarious, and she's very real....nothing pretentious about her....love her.  The first time I read one of her blog posts to the hubzy he asked me if I was sure I didn't actually write it......it was all so very much what I would've said and how I would've said it.  Her craftiness and style is what I feel like I have hidden inside, lol.  Her new office she's working on is exactly what I want for our office.....I l.o.v.e. it! Anyhoo, great blog, check it out!




Back to my point..........ORB.  I found some blogs that have done a couple amazing things with it lately and I was totally inspired to do it myself - can't. wait. to. show. you!!!  But I'll keep you in suspense for just a bit more.....at least until I have it finished.  ;)

For now, seriously, back to the real point.......ahem, here's what I bought at Menards........



5 Jar candles
5 Cuddle-Ups/off brand "Snuggies" (Oh, yes, I'm planning ahead for White Elephant gift exchanges friends!)

Retail Price: $61.40
Sale Price: $21.45
- mail-in rebates: $32.50
Final Price = $3.95.....Saved 94%!

No comments: