Saturday, January 22, 2011

Staples Wrap-Up ~ 1-20-11 ~ Saved 105%!



Staples offered 7 items completely free after Staples Rewards this past week.  I meant to get a post up to let you know ahead of time, but the week got away from me.  Starting tomorrow they'll have more, and I will post about it!
Staples takes competitors coupons, and Office Max has a $10/$30 printable coupon available! (But it expires today -1/22/11)  I'm hoping there's another one out next week to make those freebies even better!

I'm trying to be more selective about what I buy and bring into our home (even when it's free!), so I just got a few of the freebies that I knew we would use - the banker's boxes, the tote, and the legal pads.  I also came across some clearance items and found a shower radio (that I've wanted for a loong time!) for $6.50 - down from $24.99 I believe. Score!  =)




Retail Price: $64.96
Sale Price: $41.48
- Coupons: $10
- Rewards: $34.98
Final Price = FREE + $3.50 PROFIT!!

No comments: