Thursday, March 10, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up for Walgreens and Rite-Aid (3-4-11) ~ Saved 86-92%!

I realized that I forgot to post the Wrap-Ups for last weeks trips to Walgreens and Rite-Aid, so here you go.......


Walgreens didn't have a lot of what I went for (p.s. to Walgreens.....maybe don't offer a "free after Register Reward" on an item that's been discontinued {Baby Magic baby wash} and you won't hardly have any of that item.  just saying.), but I was able to find some great deals on clearance things again! 


Rolling suitcase (reg. $19.99) - clearanced to $5 (again! but this time in black instead of red! How do they know I need these??)
Gummy candies (reg. $1) - clearanced to .25¢ (I'm thinking perfect for birthday parties!)
Colgate toothpaste - free + profit
Aquaphor lip stuff - free
Geyser tubes (reg. $3.99) - clearanced to $1 (again perfect for b-day parties the kiddles get invited to)
(have you seen the awesome Mentos and Dt. Coke video??  that's what these little Geyser things do - at home! well, maybe not quite, but it's the same idea)  ;)

Retail Price: $45.94
Sale Price: $19.16
- Coupons: $2.50
- Register Rewards: $10
Final Price = $6.66  ~  Saved 86%!


Now on to Rite-Aid...........

I found basically everything I was looking for - well, if nothing else they did have the Butterfinger Snackerz.....enough said!  ;)


3 Dawn dish soap - free
4 Nivea lip care - free
2 Halls cough drops - free
Clairol Nice 'N Easy foam - free + $2 profit
Libman Freedom Spray mop - saved 70%!  (I've wanted this thing for months!  Soo excited - which is rare for me to be about a cleaning product!)
4 Butterfinger Snackerz - free

Retail Price: $58.41
Sale Price: $33.78
- Coupons: $21.99
- Mail-in rebate: $5
- UP Reward: $2
Final Price = $4.79  ~  Saved  92%!




(and just for fun, here's my silly goose Emma "helping" me with the walgreens picture)  ;)


 

No comments: