Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rite-Aid Clearance Finds and Wrap-Up for 4/15/12! Saved 80%!


I haven't seen anything crazy good at Walgreens or Rite-Aid over the last couple weeks, so I haven't been doing any match-ups for the blog.  This Sunday though I had $6 in +UP Rewards that expired, so I had to make a Rite-Aid run.  I found some unadvertised goodies I thought I'd share!

There was a random assortment of food clearanced 75% off like these.....






Uncle Ben's rice for .60¢, Green Giant veggies for .40¢, Sunsweet prunes for .75¢, DelMonte pineapple for .50¢, and RA dried apricots for .82¢.....cheaper than Aldi's prices! 
I didn't have any coupons with me for these items, but it seems like there might be some out there.  And your Rite-Aid may have a different assortment of clearance too.  Keep an eye out and let me know what you find!


Here's what I bought....
1 Sunsweet prunes
2 Uncle Ben's rice
1 Rite-Aid apricots
6 Del Monte pineapple
3 Green Giant veggies
2 General Mills cereal (2/$5, - $1/2 MQ, - $1 +UP wyb 2 = $1.50ea.)
2 Playtex binkies (with rain check and coupons from a few weeks ago = FREE)

Retail Price: $47.33
Sale Price: $21.94
- Coupons: $10.98
- +UP Rewards: $1
= $9.96.......a 79% savings!











No comments: