Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Menards - FREE Loom Bands and Energy Shots (no limit!)

Are you familiar with Menards awesome rebate program?  (If you're not, see how they work here, and if you have a store nearby, check it out!)

I'm already a big fan, and regularly take advantage of their awesome FREE (and cheap) items, but I just came across two deals in particular I wanted to share!  Most items have a limit of how many you can get a rebate for, but right now you can get Loom Bands and Nodoz Energy Shots completely free, and as many as you want!!






I've already gotten my rebate back for the loom bands (each package is a kit that includes the bands, connectors, and loom stick....we're so set for birthday parties, prizes, and travel goodies for a while!), and when we do travel I won't have to cringe when my husband pays $5 each for energy shots to stay awake! ;)

(*the loom bands need to be purchased by 6/30/15 and the energy shots by 7/31/15)


No comments: